This is a method where the patient’s own fat is used, taken from part of the body tummy, back hips ... to be transferred to other parts such as Buttocks, Breasts.
Why Do You Choose Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul?
Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul is a procedure where the patient’s own fat is used, taken from part of the body such as tummy, back and hips to be transferred to other parts such as Buttocks and Breasts. Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul is highly effective to ensure the pleasing results in solving some cosmetic problems such as:
- If you want to remove unwanted areas of fat tissue found in any part of your body such as stomach and hips.
- If you want to refill body depressions.
- If you have a thin face with creased and sunken areas to restore youthful appearance by adding volume to wrinkled areas such as area below the eye and the nasolabial folds.
- If you wish to add volume to the cheeks and have higher cheekbones.
- If you wish to reshape your body contour.
- If you want more permanent fillers correction for any area of your body.
- If you want to improve the appearance of surgical scars.
- If you want to rejuvenate your hands and face.
- For use in breast reconstructive surgery, to fill in contour irregularities or hide obvious signs of breast implants or postoperative contours.
- If you wish to increase the breast size or correct unequal breast size on both sides.
- If you want to reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate your hand appearance and provide padding for bony feet.
Fat Transfer Procedure & Stages in Turkey, Istanbul
The procedure of Fat transfer in Turkey, Istanbul can be carried out through 3 main stages:
- Removal of the fat tissue – It is done by extraction of the fat from the donor area with liposuction Estethica Global after small cuts are made in the skin and a thin tube is used to suck out small amounts of fat.
- Preparation of the fat – The fat is processed with decanting and centrifugation to separate debris, excess fluid, and dead cells from the viable adipose fat cells.
- Reinjection of the purified fat – Small amounts of fat are injected into the area needing improvement and being treated.
Type of Anaesthesia & Length of Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul
The procedure of Fat transfer in Turkey, Istanbul can be carried out under local anaesthesia for both the donor area with excess fat and the area will be treated. The procedure of Fat transfer in Turkey, Istanbul may last up to a couple of hours, depending on the size of the areas to be treated.
Recovery Period & Return to social life after Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul
Patients can go home soon after the end of the procedure or may need to stay in hospital overnight. At first, there may be swelling & bruising and pain, but they will diminish within few days up to weeks by the help of medications. If there is any pain after the procedure, Patients can take a painkiller that is necessary for the first night and they can return to their normal lives after a few days. Patients are up and walking within hours of surgery and they can resume regular social activities within one week. They may need to take a couple of weeks off work.
Results of Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul
It can take up to 6 months for a surgical fat transfer in Turkey, Istanbul to fully take effect, as some of the injected fat may be reabsorbed by your body during the first few months after the procedure. Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul is a safe, long-lasting, well-tolerated process that achieves comprehensive, natural-looking and beautiful cosmetic results. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful fat transfer in Turkey, Istanbul and are pleased with the results.
What does Fat Transfer in Turkey mean?
Fat Transfer in Turkey, also known as fat grafting, fat injection or lipomodelling, is a cosmetic surgery to move unwanted fat from body parts with excess fat, such as tummy or thighs to inject it into areas with less volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks.
Conditions to be a candidate for Fat Transfer
To be one of good candidates for Fat Transfer in Turkey, Istanbul, You must be in good physical and psychological health without conditions that could complicate surgery such as restricted blood flow, coronary artery disease, diabetes or a weak immune system.