Best hair transplant in Turkey
For the most effective, innovative, and latest methods of hair transplantation, trust the talented and experienced surgeons at Estethica global in Turkey (Istanbul). Our aesthetic and plastic surgery center in Turkey (Istanbul) aims to be exceptionally efficient, with an advanced R&D center and specialists who are among the world's best. We can bring you safe and quality solutions in cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation, dermatology, and nutrition. Get information on our services and the possibilities we offer you by filling out our online contact form and let us get back to you by phone call as soon as possible.
What is hair transplant ?
For many people around the world, balding is a significant concern. Surgery to treat this problem is hair transplantation. Hair loss is primarily common in men (60%) than women (10%), and lack of scalp hair may lead to a Potential risk of actinic damage and skin cancer. The reason for pattern baldness is genetics and various other factors like diet, stress, prolonged illness, and medications. In transplant, a plastic or dermatological surgeon grows hair to the bald areas of the head. The hairs usually are moved from the head or side areas of the head to the head's front location.
What are the types of hair transplants ?
Mainly two types of procedures are used in the transplantation method one is slit graft, and the other is micrograft. In slit graft, four to ten hair are transplanted per graft, whereas in micrograft, one to two hair is used in the graft. The Estethica health group in Istanbul Turkey uses the specialized and most innovative procedure for the hair transplant that uses the grafting of 5500 micrografts. Micro grafts are 12500 to 15000 hair follicles. Transplantation of hair, mustache, beard, and eyebrow is done successfully at our health centers at Estethica global (Turkey, Istanbul). The most innovative method used by Estethica global for the first time in Turkey Istanbul is the "sapphire percutaneous technique."
What is the sapphire percutaneous technique of hair transplant ?
Sapphire percutaneous technique is a further development in FUE (Follicular unit extraction). In FUE, the donor hair in the form of graft is removed from the donor area from the back of the patient’s head using a hollow needle and then implanted somewhere else to fill up the corners of the hairline or thinning areas. In the Sapphire technique, smooth and hard blades are used instead of hollow needles. The surgeon chooses the size of the knife that exactly matches the structure of the patient's hair. According to the blade's design, the surgeon will select the channels at the right angle to bring the graft to the exact correct position. The sectional view in this process is v-shaped. The removal and implantation of graft is a gentle procedure achieved by decades of experience and research. Our experts have carried it well in our health units of Esthetical Turkey, Istanbul. The process starts with the application of local anesthesia to numb your head.
Classic slit method
The other method used in Estethica global is a classic slit method. In this method, two-dimensional slits are made open at the areas of hair follicles. The use of tailored blades has resulted in fewer traumas and scaring. The incisions made are less deep with the length of 0-6 and 1-2 mm.
DHI plus Gold Method
One of the most advanced, innovative, and unorthodox methods for hair transplantation is the DHI plus gold method. The process of DHI plus gold has evolved by the experienced, talented, and trained scientists and surgeons at Estethica global (Turkey, Istanbul). It's the newest innovation evolved by research and development at Estethica and has quite overwhelming advantages over the conventional methods of transplantation. In contrast to the traditional method of transplantation where the process completes in four steps of extraction, separation of hair follicles, formation of follicles, and implantation, the DHI gold method is a significantly quick process with the fastest recovery rate. It gives the most natural results with no scars. In the DHI plus gold method opening of canals and placement of follicles is done at the same time by using a specialized gold-tipped pen. The hair follicles are taken from the donor area and placed at the rate of one to two minutes. The real gold tip used in this method decreases the chances of follicle damage and is planted at the desired depth. The length of the procedure is about six hours and recovery time is fast with permanent results.
Who is a good candidate for hair transplant surgery ?
Receiving a hair transplant surgery will help in boosting your self-confidence. The suitable candidates for undergoing hair transplant surgery are as follow.
- The men with male pattern baldness meet the candidacy criteria of hair transplant surgery.
- Women with thinning hair all around the scalp are also favorable for transplant surgery.
- The process is also suitable for anyone who has lost hair by burn and injury.
Who is not a good candidate for a hair transplant surgery ?
- Women with widespread hair loss all around the scalp and the patients who don't have enough donor areas for graft removal and transplantation are not a good candidate for hair transplant.
- Patients who have a history of forming keloids from the injury or surgery are also not passing the hair transplant's candidacy merit.
- Patients with hair loss due to chemotherapy are also not fitted for transplant.
How is the process of hair transplantation done ?
The process of hair transplantation by the sapphire percutaneous method is carried out in the following steps.
- Removal of graft
- Closing of sutures
- Opening and preparation of canals using sapphire blades.
- Implanting the graft into the treatment area
- Many more fine v-shaped channels are produced, and the doctor can place channels close to each other to determine growth direction.
What are the advantages of the percutaneous technique ?
- The process has higher hair growth as compared to the conventional methods of hair transplant.
- Up to 30% more dense hair is produced by the percutaneous method.
- The percutaneous technique has faster healing and less scarring.
- Infrequent postoperative complications are associated with the procedure.
- Gentle anesthesia is given to the patients by pressing directly into the scalp under pressure.
- The percutaneous technique has a shorter recovery time of one week than the conventional slit method, where the recovery period is15 days.
What to expect after hair transplantation ?
You may have a sore scalp and may need to take pain medication, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory medications to reduce infection risk and lower the swelling. The transplanted hair may fall out two to three weeks after the surgery, and it’s normal. The regrowth of hair occurs eight to twelve months following the surgery. It is essential to discuss realistic expectations with your surgeon at Esthetica (Turkey, Istanbul)