Fue hair transplant; It is one of the two basic methods of obtaining hair follicle transfer.
How to Perform FUE Hair Transplantation?
In the first stage of the procedure, grafts are taken as much as the patient needs without damaging the tissue with optivisor glasses. Since it is taken as one of the 7 hairs, the amount of hair taken from the nape is not known. Thus, the nape does not have a sparse appearance. Sowing is carried out with very careful purchase.
There is very little pain after this surgery and the recovery time is very fast. Scratches can be found only in the area where the hair follicles will be transplanted will be removed, but they will also heal in 24 hours with a Gold cream patented only by Estethica, so that there will be no wounds and scars in a very short time.
To Whom Is FUE Hair Transplantation Applied?
It can be applied with confidence to healthy men and women aged 20-75 years with congenital or genetically regional hair loss.
What Should Be Done After FUE Hair Transplantation?
- Salt should not be consumed after the operation.
- Plenty of water should be consumed.
- It is necessary to consume medicines regularly.
- The transplanted area should be washed with hair lotion for 10 days without touching it.
- The transplanted hair grows from the 3rd month, and it takes an average of 9 months to completely grow out.
- On the 13th day, our patient is invited to the hospital for the exfoliation process.
- 1st Month Control (hair strengthening prp treatment should be started extra.)
- 2nd Month Control (hair Prp 2nd Session)
- 3rd Month Control (hair Prp 3rd Session)
- 4th Month Control (Hair Prp 4th Session)
- 6. Month Control
- 9. Month Control
- 12. Month Control
Where is FUE Hair Transplantation Performed?
Fue hair transplantation method has become very common among physicians today, indicating a more reliable method. Your hair transplantation can be performed by a medical team of at least 3 people and your specialist doctor, under sterile surgical conditions, in a hospital or in medical centers.
While making the central choice where these transactions will take place; You should pay attention to the fact that the surgical environment is sterile and that all conditions are legal, keeping your health in the foreground. In addition, the prices vary in terms of planting technique and shaved or unshave planting.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplantation
- The FUE method is the latest technique used since 2004. According to the old method, it is a much more comfortable operation for both the patient and the physician.
- Due to the fact that it is a technique open to technological developments, it benefits a little more from the blessings of technology every day.
- Operation time is much shorter than FUT, thanks to the motor and tips used. Nowadays, many hair transplant specialists prefer a motorized system to save time. The FUE method is the latest technique used since 2004. Thanks to the Fue Motor, grafts can be taken at more frequent intervals, and more grafts can be removed from the field taken with the motor when the same amount of field scanning is compared.
- Another advantage of Fue Motor is that it has a lower rate of breaking down grafts with multiple roots, i.e. 2-3 and 4 roots, which means that the follicular unit has more success in maintaining its integrity in this way. For these reasons, it can be said that hair transplantation has become a more comfortable operation thanks to Fue Motor.
- Since no incision is made, the patient is much more likely to be convinced and feel comfortable during the operation.
- There is no need to spend extra time to decompose the roots. Since the suture is not removed, only 3 days of dressing in the FUE technique is sufficient instead of the dressing times of about 15 days. 2500-3000 grafts (average 6000-6500 hairs) can be transplanted in a single session.
- FUE, unlike fut technique, leaves no traces. FUE is suitable for multiple sessions and to take a large number of grafts. In FUE, the opening of 85% of patients is closed with a single session. A second session may be required for only 15% of patients. In FUE, the operation time is shorter (average 5 hours). No extra time is required for the separation of the grafts.
- Roots taken in the FUE technique are clean and free of residues, so it is possible to open smaller channels. In this way, there is no trace of the planting site. The patient is discharged with his casual hat, without bandages on his head.
- The patient becomes able to do office work the next day. It is also possible for the patient to return to work immediately after the first wash (approximately 36 hours later). This time is much longer in the FUT technique. The FUE method, which was preferred by very few physicians at the beginning, has become very common among physicians today and has shown that it is a more reliable method.
Fue Hair Transplant Prices
The price varies according to the center, the number of teams, the technology to be used and the number of grafts to be transplanted. It will also be added to the price if extra sedation is to be applied or if there are additional zones. It should always be noted that the place where you will enter the price details is sterile in the operating environment, all its conditions are legal and decorated with your health at the forefront.