Fill Out This Form and We’ll Call You Back with more information about ozone therapy treatments available at our 3 hospitals in Istanbul, treatment process, prices as well as pre-operation information and the post-operation recovery period.
Ozone therapy is a safe and effective scientific method that uses ozone gas which has active oxygen molecules used in therapeutic treatments. Ozone therapy, known in Germany as ‘blood cleansing’, is used for many illnesses. The most important aspect of ozone therapy is that it can be given in different ways according to the needs of each patient and their illness. Although quite and old form of therapy, its known benefits continually increase.
How Does Ozone Therapy Affect the Body?
Ozone therapy increases the production and effectiveness of white blood cells which kill bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is the most powerful disinfectant that doesn’t leave any waste. Ozone therapy thus strengthens the immune system, increasing resistance against infection. Because ozone therapy improves the immune system, it is used in illnesses caused by deficient immune systems. It prevents quick-growing cancer cells from multiplying and spreading. Ozone therapy also helps red blood cells (which carry oxygen) better pass through capillary veins and oxygenate organs by increasing their ability to offload oxygen and their elasticity. It also quickens intracellular respiration. Ozone therapy thus also serves as a way to detox by helping the body remove chemical substances (lead and other heavy metals, pesticides, medical waste, acidic substances etc.). Ozone therapy also helps the body’s own pain killing mechanism. It thins the blood helping it to flow more easily, thus softening plaque within the arteries and reducing thrombosis in small blood vessels.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Increases blood circulation to cells and tissue.
- Renews veins and regulates blood pressure.
- Reduces joint pain and improves muscle complaints.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Stimulates skin renewal by increasing blood flow, resulting in cleaner and softer skin.
- Allows the skin to act like a third kidney or second liver.
- Returns hormone and enzyme production to normal.
- Improves brain function and memory.
- Oxidises adrenaline helping to reduce depression and tension.
- Cleans the blood and lymphatic systems.
- Increases muscle flexibility by removing build ups of toxins.
- Ends chronic tiredness.
- Improves concentration deficiencies.
- Improves sexual desire and performance.
Ozone Therapy Is Good for Which Illnesses?
- Circulatory Issues
- Waist and Neck Pain
- Bowl Illnesses
- Dermatological Illnesses
- Muscle Illnesses
- Joint Pain and Calcification
- Ozone therapy is also used to increase sports performance.
What are the Main Ways Ozone Therapy is Administered?
- The Major Method: This is the most commonly administered method where 50-200ml of blood is taken, mixed with a specified amount of ozone and then returned to the patient’s body.
- The Minor Method:2-5cc of blood is taken from the patient, mixed with a specified amount of ozone and then is reinjected into the patient’s muscle.
- Subcutaneous: A predetermined dose and volume of ozone is injected into the skin with a fine needle.
- Insufflation: Ozone is given anally, vajinally or via the ear canal.
- Intra-articular: Here, a determined amount of ozone is injected directly into the troublesome joint with a suitable needle.
- Ozone-saturated Products: Applying ozone saturated water, oil etc. externally on the skin.
- Directly into or around masses or lesions.
WARNING: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment length, planning and results may be different for yourself. The information you see here are is the resulting average from a large range of samples. You can contact us for more detailed information via 0549 791 99 01
|Number of Sessions/Operations||10|
|Operation Length||25 minutes|
|Return to work||Immediate|
|Full Recovery||After the second session|
|Permanence of Results||1 year|
|Length of Hospital Stay|