Lower Jaw Joint Treatment
Fill Out This Form and We’ll Call You Back with more information about lower jaw joint treatments available at our 3 hospitals in Istanbul, treatment process, prices as well as pre-operation information and the post-operation recovery period.
Do You Have Jaw Joint (temporomandibular joint –TMJ) Pain?
- Do you often have a headache when you wake up?
- Do you have neck pain or pain around your eyes or temples?
- Do you suffer from blocked/ringing ears?
- Do you bite hard/grind your teeth?
- Do you have difficulty yawning or eating?
- Does your jaw click, lock or dislocate?
- Do you hear your jaw pop?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the questions above, you may have a TMJ problem.
Treatment for TMJ problems happen after detailed investigation of the joint and surrounding muscles. Night splints and physical therapy are the main treatments for TMJ, where the aim is to inform the patient and prevent further discomfort and bring what discomfort there may be under control.
WARNING: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment length, planning and results may be different for yourself. The information you see here are is the resulting average from a large range of samples. You can contact us for more detailed information via 0549 791 99 01
|Number of Sessions/Operations||3-4|
|Return to work||Immediate|
|Full Recovery||2 months|
|Permanence of Results||Permanent|
|Length of Hospital Stay|