Fill Out This Form and We’ll Call You Back with more information about laser dental treatments available at our 3 hospitals in Istanbul, treatment process, prices as well as pre-operation information and the post-operation recovery period.
Lasers are widely used in dentistry as they make it possible to treat the teeth and gums without having to physically touch them, making the patient experience much more comfortable.
Treatments Dental Lasers Are Used For:
- Gum reshaping (gingivectomy) and levelling, where protruding gums, especially when visible when a person smiles, are reduced.
- Removing sores ulcers and coldsores with minimal pain and time for recovery.
- Removal of dark colouring of the gums via peeling over 2-3 sessions (pink aesthetics). This type of discolouring is normally found in darker people.
- In aesthetic dental treatments.
- Treating gum decay. Lasers make this treatment much easier and reduce sensitivity after fillings have been applied.
- Teeth whitening
- Other advantages lasers offer are that they reduce the risk of new cavities from developing as they disinfect the mouth (and are thus used during dental implant treatments) can be combined with fluoride to reduce sensitivity and strengthen the enamel.
WARNING: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment length, planning and results may be different for yourself. The information you see here are is the resulting average from a large range of samples. You can contact us for more detailed information via 0549 791 99 01
|Number of Sessions/Operations||1|
|Operation Length||30 minutes|
|Discomfort Period||1 day|
|Return to work||Immediate|
|Full Recovery||2 days|
|Permanence of Results||Permanent|
|Length of Hospital Stay|