Hair completes a very important aesthetic on people in terms of both their psychological wellbeing and physical appearance. Dense-haired appearance not only increases the self-confidence of people, but also affects their social lives. People who want a younger look prefer hair transplantation.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair loss can occur for many reasons. One of the most prominent and important reasons of hair loss is known as genetic hair loss. Causes such as stress, unhealthy lifestyle, sudden weight loss and unhealthy diets, pregnancy, hormonal changes, serious health problems cause hair loss. Hair transplantation; is the process of transferring the hair follicles taken from the hairy areas to the areas where hair loss is experienced. The main purpose of this process is to ensure the growth of hair by transplanting in the area where there is no hair.
How Hair Transplant is Done?
- First of all, laboratory tests are done to our patient who comes to the clinic on the day of hair transplant. These tests can be listed as HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, hemogram and PT (bleeding time). Once all these tests are done and if there is no problem after the results are out, our patient's recipient area and donor area designs are made.
- In the hair transplantation process, first of all, the number of grafts needed is determined by the examination by our doctor.
- Once the number of grafts to be collected is determined, the frontal line is designed by the joint decision of the patient and the doctor, so that it does not come to the muscle area.
- If our patient is going to undergo the operation shaved after the design process is finished, the shaving procedures are done by our clinic.
- For a comfortable and painless hair transplant, the area to be operated is anesthetized by spraying anesthesia first.
- No needle is used in the local anesthesia procedure performed with a painless anesthesia device, so anesthesia is sprayed under the skin without feeling any pain.
- After the numbing process, grafts are collected as much as the number of grafts determined during the consultation homogeneously by micro motors, without disturbing the donor area.
- In the Sapphire – safir method, the canals are opened one by one in accordance with the number of grafts determined during the consultation and the process begins. Once the canal opening process is completed, the hair follicles are placed one by one.
- In DHI Plus Gold hair transplantation technique, canal opening and root placement are done simultaneously.
- After the canal opening and root placement procedures are completed, a gold cream is applied to the donor point. (Gold cream is an estethica product that is our own production and patented by us. It is a product intended for the patient to have a more comfortable night. It allows you to get rid of the bandages in a short time, has pain relief and relaxing properties. In addition, it helps so that the edema is not excessive. With active ingredients, recovery is achieved in a short time.)
- Once the hair transplant procedures are completed, ozone mesotherapy is applied to our patient for one session immediately.
- Ozone Mesotherapy is a hair care method that is provided by mixing multivitamins with ozone vapor and applying them to the patient via steam. It provides healing in a short time, disinfects the area and prevents microbial events. It nourishes the existing and new hair and provides a great reduction in hair loss amount. After ozone mesotherapy, what the patient should and should not do is explained one by one.
- Then, painkillers, edema removers and antibiotic medication are provided to the patient to use during the first three days.
- Two days later, the first washing of the hair and the removal of the medical dressing is performed by our medical team.
- After the first washing and dressing procedures, laser hair therapy is done to the patient in one session. (With laser therapy, both the existing hair and the new hair are fed. It is an effective treatment method for the opened canals to heal in a short time. It also protects the existing hair because it prevents hair loss)
What are Hair Transplant Techniques?
Today, it is possible to get results in the shortest period of time with the hair transplant techniques that most people prefer and change the appearance. If you are a person who cannot achieve the desired appearance with the treatments and care they provide, you have come to the right place. There are different methods to achieve the look one dreams of according to one's wishes and needs.
Hair Transplant with Sapphire FUE:
- Sapphire FUE hair transplant is one of the most used methods today because it has a very sharp, has a slippery surface, and is very thin and robust.
- It creates very little damage to the skin in order to accelerate the healing of the wound while opening canals with sapphire tips.
- Another important feature of sapphire is that suitable sapphire sizes can be selected according to the size difference due to the fact that the grafts are double or triple.
- Making use of the sapphire technique the hair transplant can be realized more densely especially in the frontal lines of the patients, which gives a more beautiful appearance.
- There are no scars nor stitches.
- With this method, the operation can be both realized shaved or unshaved.
DHI Hair Transplant
- The DHI method is a hair transplant technique with significant advantages as it allows implanting without opening canals.
- DHI saves time as it opens the canal and allows the root to be placed at the same time.
- It is a technique that does not require scarring, incisions or stitches.
- Since there is no canal opening during the implant process, it minimizes the bleeding situation that may occur in the patient.
- Period of re-transplantation of the grafts collected is much more short with this technique.
- Since the grafts wait as little as possible, the quality and strength of the grafts do not deteriorate outside. Thus, the probability of growing once implanted increases even more.
- Hair transplant with DHI is among the best methods and requires more attention and care than other methods.
DHI Plus Gold Hair Transplant
- The DHI Plus Gold method is a patented hair transplant method developed by the estethica research and development unit, adding advantages to the DHI method.
- Its most distinctive feature, which is different from the other methods we use in our center, is its gold-tipped needle.
- Thanks to its gold-tipped and practical needle, the hair transplanting time is even shorter.
- The gold tip reduces tissue damage and an allergic reaction.
- Graft losses are much minimal. There is very little bleeding, which makes this method to be called a non-bleeding hair transplant.
- The area to realize the hair transplant does not need to be completely empty.
- The desired density is obtained by entering between the existing hairs. It is the most popular hair transplant method preferred for a natural and dense hair transplant.
Unshaven Hair Transplant
- Unshaven hair transplant is a method preferred especially by women. It is generally preferred by people who do not usually shave.
- Less grafts are transplanted in unshaven hair transplant than in shaved hair transplant. E.g; If 4000 grafts are needed for a patient's hair, 3000 grafts can be made at one time in maximum unshaven hair transplant. Therefore, there will be a transplant under the graft that our patient needs.
- The patient will either be transplanted in 2 sessions or transplanted according to their needs in a single session with the shaved method.
Hair Transplant For Women
- Women can have their hair transplant shaved or unshaven according to their preferences.
- Unshaven methods have less graft count than shaved methods
- The maximum number of grafts that can be taken in unshaven operations is around 3000.
- In our patients who are shaving and need more, planning is done according to the number of grafts that can be removed.
Who Can Realize Hair Transplant?
- Hair transplant, like all aesthetic procedures, is a procedure that has many criteria and cannot be realized to everyone.
- People who experience hair loss due to genetic and hormonal reasons,
- People who have had hair transplant before, but are not satisfied, with the result not being dense enough,
- People who are uncomfortable with the density of the existing hair and have tried many treatment methods but are not satisfied,
- Those who cannot spare time for care and therapy and want a shortcut,
- People who have problems on the scalp due to burns or wounds,
- People who experience hair loss or thinning due to different diseases,
- Persons who are not pregnant,
- People without heart and chronic diseases
Who Can Not Realize Hair Transplant?
- People with chronic diseases such as heart, blood pressure, kidney, liver failure,
- Those with cancer-derived diseases,
- People with panic attacks,
- Pregnant people,
- People who do not have hair in the donor area and are completely bald,
- HIV positive or Hepatitis C positive individuals,
- People below the age of 24 (a medical doctor consultation is required)
- People with a congenital baldness problem,
- People with diseases such as blood pressure and diabetes,
- People with signs of hemophilia in the blood test are not suitable for hair transplant.
Hair Transplant Prices
For the most effective, innovative, and latest methods of hair transplant, trust the talented and experienced surgeons at Estethica global in Turkey (Istanbul). We can bring you safe and quality solutions in cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation, dermatology, and nutrition. Get information on our services and the possibilities we offer you by filling out our online contact form and let us get back to you by phone call as soon as possible.
While determining the hair transplant prices, there are some ranges in the process criteria. You can get detailed information about hair transplant prices and special offers by contacting us by phone or by writing to us via our Whatsapp numbers.
written by Emin Gül translated by estethica English Office