Fill Out This Form and We’ll Call You Back with more information about fat injection treatments available at our 3 hospitals in Istanbul, treatment process, prices as well as pre-operation information and the post-operation recovery period.

This is a method where the patient’s own fat is used, taken from the stomach, hips and back, as well as from the bottom and outer sides of the bottom. Generally, the stomach is the preferred place. The injected fat cells continue to live in their new location and act as a filler agent. The success of fat injections is tied to the injected cells continuing to live. If the injected cells die, then all of the filling effect will disappear after a few weeks. In short, dead fat cells break down as all living cells do when they die. Any lack of fat caused by any reason in the fat that covers the entire body creates an unwanted appearance in that area of the body. Fat injections / fat fillers / liopfilling can create a more pleasing appearance by filling in areas that have no or low amounts of fat.

TREATMENT SUMMARY

WARNING: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment length, planning and results may be different for yourself. The information you see here are is the resulting average from a large range of samples. You can contact us for more detailed information via 0549 791 99 01

Number of Sessions/Operations 1-3
Operation Length 30 minutes to 1 hour
Anaesthetic Local/General Anaesthetic
Discomfort Period 0-1 day
Return to work 0-1 day
Full Recovery
Permanence of Results 50% permanent
Length of Hospital Stay 0
Injected fat remains in place for 2-5 years following the procedure. 70% of the fat will melt away, with the remaining 30% ensuring retention.
It depends on the size of the site(s) that is injected. Local anaesthetic is preferred for smaller sites and general anaesthetic for larger ones.
Slight swelling in the injection site and minute bruising where the needle enters the skin occur. Both disappearwithin a week.
Fat Injections
Fat Injections-2
   Fill the form to have an appointment!

*Fill out the form to have a free of charge examination by estethica’s expert doctors and we will call you!