Fill Out This Form and We’ll Call You Back with more information about bloodletting treatments available at our 3 hospitals in Istanbul, treatment process, prices as well as pre-operation information and the post-operation recovery period.
Bloodletting aims to remove toxins that have built up in capillary veins by making small incisions then using a vacuum (cupping) to draw the blood out. This procedure lasts 15-30 minutes and is most commonly carried out on the back, though it can be carried out on other parts of the body if deemed necessary.
Bloodletting is performed for the situations and illnesses below:
- Speeding up blood flow and removing toxins (detox).
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome, head, neck, back and waist pains.
- Poor sexual performance, lack of sexual desire, infertility and irregular periods.
- Migraines and sinusitis.
- Chronic weariness and tiredness.
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and hair loss.
- Depression, anxiety, concentration and sleep problems.
- Digestive system problems such as heartburn and indigestion.
- Speeding up growth and development in children, childhood hyperactivity and depression.
Bloodletting must be performed by a specialist doctor, otherwise problems such as severe blood loss, incision of main veins and not capillary veins, nerve damage, permanent scarring, exposure to infectious diseases and severe infections could occur. Furthermore, bloodletting is not suitable for patients using high doses of anticoagulants, undergoing chemotherapy, haemophiliacs or patients with similar blood clotting illnesses such as thalassaemia.
WARNING: Everyone is unique. This means that the treatment length, planning and results may be different for yourself. The information you see here are is the resulting average from a large range of samples. You can contact us for more detailed information via 0549 791 99 01
|Number of Sessions/Operations||1-3|
|Operation Length||30 minutes|
|Return to work||Immediate|
|Full Recovery||1 week|
|Permanence of Results||6 months|
|Length of Hospital Stay|